Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Just Another Mike Aitken Wallride Sequence



I realized, as I went through all the photos I shot at the Fox jam/demo/whatever, that I probably stood in one place for too long. It's a good thing I'm not a professional photographer, or I probably would have gotten fired. (As a professional writer, which I actually am, I probably shouldn't have used the word "probably" four times in this paragraph, but oh well.)

Anyway, I shot this particular sequence with my still-relatively-new fisheye, which I'm still getting used to. Obviously I wasn't close enough—until Mike bailed, at which point I jumped out of the way (missing what would have been a classic last frame of him looking back over his shoulder at me with a big grin on his face). He eventually did pull this particular maneuver, but i like the crash sequence better than the pulled one. Go figure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wallride to 180 lookback!!! Mike is awesome.

Anonymous said...

you take amazing pictures.. better than most i have seen from the banks fox jam.. keep up the great work and please put up more stuff!