Friday, July 04, 2008

How I Roll.

Sometimes I leave the backpack home and just ride around with my little point and shoot (a 7.2 megapixel Casio Exilim EX-Z70). It's slim enough to fit in a pocket, and takes decent photos as long as you don't want to shoot action. And if you don't need a flash. Or much of a zoom. Half the time I forget I have it and don't use it at all.

Anyway, lately I've been just randomly shooting down/across at my bike as I roll down the street. Maybe it'll be a summer-long series. Pavement! Crosswalks! Sidewalks! Grass! Cobblestones! (Maybe not cobblestones, I wouldn't be able to focus on anything, and I'd probably drop the camera.) Here's a couple just for the heck of it, taken somewhere around Spring Street and Broadway:


(Shorts by Zoo York, sneakers by adidas.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna go to NYC. That place looks like soo much fun...

CoCo said...

I kinda got dizzy looking at those pics Russ.