Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Seeley Gets Luc-E

Can't say I know Jake Seeley all that well. Or at all, in fact.

What I do know is this: a) he's on Sunday flow, and b) he Luc-E'd to turndown 180 the Pace ledge, which has seen a lot of action over the years.

Other things worth noting are that this took place on June 24th, that he didn't pull this particular attempt (but did pull the next one, which I didn't get a good shot of, so it's still plenty legit), and that he would have given it another go but security decided we were done for the day.

I suppose I should have shot the rollout, but I wasn't using the flash (in deference to the video cameras) and the frames-per-second rate was pretty slow. Not like anyone checks this blog anymore anyway.



7 comments:

pdxbmx said...

Jake is the truth. Some people still check this place.

Anonymous said...

Yup. Some people do.

Anonymous said...

word

Anonymous said...

I still check it.

Anonymous said...

I check this piece pretty often.

Vandal #6 said...

I still check yuh blog sugah!

Anonymous said...

fat kids should nto wear tight pants