Thursday, October 18, 2007

ARBOC


So, I'm in Utah on some basketball-related business. Quick trip--got in yesterday around 1 pm, and the shuttle to the airport is picking me up in less than an hour (It's currently 10:40 a.m. local time). Twenty-four hour turnaround. Good times. I didn't bother bringing my bike, which was for the best since it actually hailed yesterday. Despite the fact that it was sunny out. Utah is strange. Still, it was nice to get out of the city and detox, even if only for a day. The photo up top is the view from a step outside my motel room. (Yes, I said motel room. It did have a Tempurpedic bed, at least. Not bad.)

And, to keep things BMX, here's a year-old (October 10, 2006, to be exact) shot of Joel Moody icepicking the Bakery Ledge. So artsy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was up in those mountians, where I live(Houston, Texas)today it was 96 outside. And 75 percent humidity.