Sunday, October 14, 2007

Welcome fall

Hot enough for ya?
If your dog is smaller than your shoes, you're doing something wrong. This little critter was dragged (literally) past us three times--which was good, because the first time I didn't have my camera out, and the second time I forgot to turn it on. Third time was a charm. I would have used the flash, but a) I didn't want the owners to flip out, and b) I thought the "dog" might be incinerated.

Charles Hearn, seatgrab. If I pulled the trigger a split-second later, it probably would have looked more like a toboggan. Shot from a distance with my 55-200, which for some reason I'd never used before.

Take two. AM:PM. (Note the kids playing in the background. I thought someone might flip out when they saw me--a bearded guy in a hoodie--pointing a long-lensed camera in their direction. Thankfully, no one said anything.)

Joey Piazza splitting the uprights like Adam Vinatieri. Field goal barrier hop.

2 comments:

thriftkiller said...

haha. creep-o.

pdxbmx said...

Haha, no creepo. Thanks for the fucking great update. You have me looking even more forward to my trip.