Monday, October 29, 2007

Panoramas

This shot is my desktop image right now. '32 Ford coupe parked on 4th Avenue and 11th (or thereabouts) after midnight a couple weeks back. D50 with the 10.5 fisheye, no flash. Can't remember the F-stop or aperture (I should really write that stuff down sometimes).



Banks jam setup. Shot with the Exilim point-and-shoot, no flash, balanced on the curb at the top of the bank. I think it looks like a New York scene out of the '70s—except for my bike, of course. And the ramps. The wedge pyramid didn't even last a week. The quarters are still there.



The sign above the door at Max Fish on Ludlow between Houston and Stanton. Shot with the D50 and my little-used LensBaby 2.0. I really should use that thing more.

2 comments:

Warfare Chris said...

Russ, long time...kinda.

I may be stealing that desktop. If it was a studebaker, i might need a rag for cleanup.

ps - I just got back from Aruba, peep my blog.

www.thewarfarecollective.blogspot.com

Russ said...

Steal away! I'll check your blog later when I'm less inclined towards homicidal jealousy.